Remember the episode aptly named "The One With All The Candy"? Yeah you do! Monica thought that she should really get to know her other neighbors, not just the other Friends across the hall. She decided that making homemade candy and putting it in a basket outside her door would do the trick. At first, it works like a charm...but then the neighbors get quite boorish, and near abusive. Refresh your memory:
Extra fun: Gather some pretzels, preferably flat pretzels because they are the best, and while your caramel is cooling, dip your pretzels in the chocolate! (& lay on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.) I started submerging the whole thing, but realized it's not only easier to do half but it also looks nicer!
- Start by spooning a thin circle of chocolate onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet. This will help the cluster stay together once cooled.
- Cover that circle with the pecan caramel
- Top that with some crushed pretzels (the pieces in the picture are a bit big for this, but shown for effect, like on cereal boxes).
- Cover the whole cluster with chocolate
- Throw the baking sheet in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- What was one nickname the gang had for a not-so-well-known neighbor?
- In Rachels’ b-story this episode, she wrote a very inappropriate review of Tag that accidentally went to human resources. What was Tag’s nickname in this review?
- Why does Phoebe get mad at Ross this episode?